Monday, November 14, 2011

Its begining to look a lot like. . .

Ok so I know its far too early to start thinking of Christmas for most people, but I for one am pretty excited for at least the holiday decorating season to begin. Work has been nuts the last week so I wanted to at least share some beautiful holiday decor inspiration with you tonight! 

First off, look at the lovely holiday arrangements outside the entrance of my condo building! I love how they filled the entire plant bed space we have. It really delivers major impact as you approach the entrance.


Second, I spotted these great letter wreaths from Ballard designs over the weekend.

' 
Fresh Cedar Alphabet Wreath

  What a fun spin on the traditional holiday wreath! I love this idea for inside or out and the price is right at $39.00. I think this could also be a fun DIY project using either natural or synthetic greens. I plan to try my hand at my own version of this as I do some decorating over the thanksgiving weekend. I'll definitely share the results with you.